classes & retreats coming up:
• 1-day WORKSHOP: Aug 10, 2019 / “Conscious Art Practice: Creative Inquiry & Play” / Port Townsend School for the Arts, Port Townsend, WA / ptschoolofthearts.org/classes
• 4-day RETREAT: Aug. 13-17, 2019 / “Loving Yourself Into Creation: conscious creativity as a life practice / Orcas Island, WA / Co-facilitated with Dr. Rosie Kuhn / For more info and specifics, or to reserve your spot: 650/387-2052, or firstname.lastname@example.org
• 1-day WORKSHOP: Sept. 21, 2019, 10am-4pm / “Expressive Painting: acrylic painting as a doorway into inner sensing and inquiry” / ASiF Artist’s Studio, Grass Valley CA / http://www.asifstudios.com To sign up: contact Margaret email@example.comLoving Yourself Into CREATION: You are the Art Conscious Creativity as a life practice
Loving yourself into creation: Creative inquiry & play
August 13-17, 2019
With facilitators Rosie Kuhn, Ph.D, and Margaret Lindsey, MFA
Four days of enlightened creating
through creative practice, writing, group practice, and time in nature
• Remove blocks to knowing and experiencing yourself
• Practice allowing choices to emanate from your heart • Allow yourself to be witnessed joyfully by others
• Stay present in the poignant moments you experience with yourself
• Embody the impetus to harness your own creative force field • Experience the harmony of work/play balance
Transformational Coach, artist and author Dr Rosie Kuhn, and creativity mentor and artist Margaret Lindsey are excited to offer this small-group experience along the shores of Orcas Island’s East Sound.
$750 covers both facilitators for 4 days, all events and activities, and art supplies. $300 covers lodging and food (Wednesday dinner, and breakfast and lunch Thursday-Sunday). Total: $1050
This group is limited to 12 participants.
For more info and specifics, or to reserve your spot:
Please contact Rosie Kuhn, at 650/387-2052, or firstname.lastname@example.org
Evening meals Th-Sat will be free-form, allowing participants to take advantage of the excellent local eateries in East Sound and around the island.
About the facilitators:
Rosie Kuhn, Ph.D.
Dr. Rosie focused her studies in Marriage, Family and child Therapy in the 80’s. In the 90’s she specialized in Spiritual Guidance and Creative Expression, earning her PhD in Transpersonal Psychology. In 2000, she began integrating human/family transpersonal spiritual dynamics, creating and facilitating the Transformational Coaching Training Program through ITP in Palo Alto CA (now Sofia University). Rosie is considered to be a preeminent thought-leader in Transformational Coaching. Her interests and passions have taken her from board rooms to ashrams, in service of supporting every individual to come into fulfillment of their human-spirit. She is the author of many books, including AGING LIKE A GURU—Who Me? Contact Rosie at: email@example.com
Margaret Lindsey, MFA
Margaret is a dynamic creativity mentor, artist, educator and facilitator, who designs and guides conscious art practices and expressive art programs in various settings: graduate seminars, workplace retreats, year-long programs for youth, workshops for adults, webinars, and one-on-one mentoring. She defines ART as a creative method of inquiry, an action taken rather than an object. Her personal art-making practice and facilitating have led her around the world, showing her art and guiding groups. She now lives in Nevada City, CA, and shows her paintings in galleries and community spaces locally and worldwide. Contact Margaret at: firstname.lastname@example.org, and on facebook.com/creativity4consciousness/
Join Margaret for a one-day workshop in Port Townsend WA this summer. A hands-on approach to inner sensing, deep inquiry, and playful engagement with the world within you, and the world you live in.
For more information, go to the website for Port Townsend School of the Arts, ptschoolofthearts.org/classes, or contact Margaret at: email@example.com